Thursday, November 11, 2021

What’s in My Work Bag | Must Have Essentials




       As a public school Paraeducator, I am always on the go. Jumping from class to class and helping multiple students. So, I wanted a bag that has everything that I need in it! This ASOS bag offers a high quality leather tote with lots of room to fit a heap of things in. Personally though, I try to keep my bag light so it doesn’t weigh me down. 


Things you can find in my purse:


  • Thermoflask- Find at Amazon 
  • Burts Bees Lip Balm- Find at Target 
  • COACH Lanyard w/ ID Pouch- Coach Outlet 
  • Stationary Pencil Bag- Find at SheIn
  • Minimergemcy Kit- Purchase at Revolve

** Inside of my stationary pencil bag, I fill it with different colored pens, pencils, highlighters, erasers, post-it notes and a sharpie pen (just in case). 


     I hope you enjoyed looking at some of my work bag essentials. Feel free to add them to yours! And, comment down below some things you MUST have in your bag!


No comments:

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.