Thursday, November 18, 2021

2021 Must Haves for Cold Weather


    While a lot of people love the snow in the winter, my favorite part of the season is the fashion. I love love love boots, scarves and turtle necks! Especially snazzy turtle necks like this one I’m sporting here from H&M. But, as cute as I love my clothes to look, I’m also a huge fan of comfort and durability. 

    “Will they keep me warm in 17 degree weather?” That’s what I always ask myself. If the answer is yes, then they are certain to be used for years to come. Here are some of my personal must haves for the cold season. Comment down below some of yours!



Not only are they super cute but these pants are also super comfy as they are not skin tight. Most of them are high wasted so they’ll still give you a nice feminine curve while still being modest. The best part is that these pants are typically found in jean form so they are sure to be thick and warm for the Winter months. I now own two and purchased them both from Banana Republic. You can snag this pair by clicking HERE


Anything wool in the winter is a MUST HAVE! But I especially love them in the form of coats and skirts. My favorite places to shop for this material is J Crew. But, you can find this lovely coat here at H&M


I remember buying my first pair of combat boots my freshman year of high school! The Steve Madden Troopas were very popular and I knew they were worth the splurge. Believe it or not, I still own those same pair of boots till this day! I’ve also been eyeing this pair at Macys from the brand Baretraps. Wherever you choose to buy them, you can be confident that they’ll be versatile, stylish and comfortable! 


Okay.. who doesn’t love sweaters? I mean, it’s so easy to put on (no layering required) and you can style it up pretty easily too. My go-to stores to shop for sweaters are H&M and Old Navy/Banana Republic! They typically have the coziest materials I can find. You can snag this off-the-shoulder beauty at H&M


These are guaranteed to never go out of style! My absolute favorite riding boots I’ve ever owned are the Zoila series by Ellen Degeneres. They were my every day boots. Super comfy and durable. I still own them today, however, they’ve definitely been used and abused. Unfortunately, they discontinued this series so it’s a rare find today. But, you can still find similar versions at Macys or DSW! 



Any woman who has ever worn a skirt or dress for a long period during the winter knows that tights are a MUST! Depending on how long I’ll be wearing my skirt/dress, determines what kind of tights I’ll wear. I can either choose between my patterned tights or my solid tights. But when I need to take it to the next level for those extremely cold days, I whip out my fleece tights. By now, I probably have them in every neutral color. But, I love them so much! I used to stock up on them during my rare trips to Primark. But you can find them at H&M too! 



No comments:

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.