Saturday, May 8, 2021

Review: Marc Fisher Quinne Sandals



    Hey girl hey! Another lovely Saturday to talk about all things fashion. What’s the topic for today? Well it’s REVIEW TIME. Today’s topic of discussion are the Marc Fisher Quinne Sandals. Now, I have to say, this was another online purchase were I wasn't quite sure how it'd look on me or in person.

    These low heeled sandals feature the strappy trend that we absolutely LOVE! If there's one thing to know about me is that I love strappy sandals. If all my sandals could be opened toe and strappy, I'd definitely go with that option. But unfortunately, I live in an area where you can actually feel the seasonal changes. So, I absolutely need some close toed shoes from time to time. One feature about these sandals I love is the nude tone color. I often have a difficult time defining that shade because so many of us have varying skin complexions. It's also hard to find the perfect brown tone for me that doesn't blend with my skin tone but also doesn't look too fair on me. Which is why I have to give these shoes credit where it's due. The nude tone that it consists of checks off all of the boxes on my list. I feel like these are universal too and can looks flattering on anyone. 
       

Another aspect of these sandals I love is the security. Now I will admit, I've owned some strappy heels were it felt like one wrong step and I'd have a sprained ankle. These strappy heels are designed in a way that leave your feet feeling absolutely stable. You'll appreciate the small buckle that you can adjust to your ankle size. You'll also appreciate the multiple straps that tuck your toes in quite nicely. And lastly, I love the heel height. It's just enough to give you a boost and take any outfit up a notch. Yet again, I don't feel like one wrong step and I'll be spraining my ankles. With strappy heels, I find that tall heels don't mix well. So, I try and keep them reasonably low. 

All in all, I'd rate them 9.5/10. For the price of around $50, these sandals are definitely up to par with competitors and I feel like just about anyone anyone can snag a pair and will be absolutely in love with them. If you're looking to but them.. I've linked below a few stores you can find them. Thanks for reading and see you next Saturday!

Find these beauties below:

DSW     |    Belk      |    Amazon     |    QVC




No comments:

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.