Thursday, December 2, 2021

Get to Know Me | Answering Your Questions

  



   Hello lovely readers! Today, I’m taking a break from my usual posts. After being inspired by an IG challenge, I’m here to talk about why I started my blog and who I am as a person. It's so easy to write a blog post about things you love. But, I often find it difficult to write solely about myself, yet alone talk about myself.


    I asked some of you on IG to ask me questions you have about me. I'm super excited to answer them here on this post... Here we go! 


  • This is a really hard one! But, a good question. I have to say that it would be this off-the-shoulder dress I purchased from Cotton On years ago. I kid you not, it's become my errand dress during the summer time. Whenever I need a quick outfit to wear in the summer, I throw it on. And when it's cold, you can throw a cardigan over it and it still looks amazing! 


What was your inspiration for Roam with Style?


  • My inspiration for Roam with Style has always been to help women like myself who appreciate modest fashion. In recent months, I've expanded my content to travel posts! So basically anyone, woman or man can take away something from my content. 

Is it hard balancing life and blogging?


  • Yes and no. Right now, the pandemic has slowed down my usual routine. On an average day, I 'd be such a busy bee, I'd barely have time to even watch TV. However, the pandemic gave me some time to dedicate towards my more creative ventures. However, being back to work (in-person) has definitely taken a toll on my consistency with the blog. But the passion for it is still there!

What inspired you to create a blog?


  • Growing up, I'd always create these small blogs. They wouldn't necessarily have any content, but I loved playing with the layout and pictures. That's what gives me part of the joy I have for blogging. I love seeing it all come together! 

How did you and Chase meet?


  • I'm loving these questions! So, for those of you who don't know, Chase is my husband. We've been married a little over a year now. What many people don't know is that we actually met at a gathering years back hosted by some mutual friends of ours. I think it was in 2015. We exchanged numbers that night but couldn't quite line up our schedules to hang out much for a few years. Come 2018, we finally did! We went bowling together and did a few other fun stuff with some of our friends. We were both super shy around each other.. so it was a slow process. But, we soon started dating and have loved each other since! 

Are you a "I wear flowers in my hair" kind of girl?


  • Hmm , that all depends! I love love love flowers, but I've always felt like I don't quite sport them well. I have a few hair ties with flowers on them if that counts. I also used to make floral crowns ALL the time in high school and would wear them to school. But, my style has change A LOT since then. So, I guess I'd say no. I'm not into wearing flowers in my hair. 


No comments:

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.