Thursday, July 15, 2021

The White Sneaker Trend | Where to Buy & How to Style



    I'm sure you've seen them in just about every blogger's photos. Yes, the infamous white sneakers! These have become a hot commodity with celebrities such a Kendall Jenner, Jessica Alba and even Kate Middleton rocking them. But, why are they so trendy? Where can you buy them? And how can you pull it off (no matter what age you are)? Well, I'm glad you stopped by because we'll be answering all of these questions today.


Why Are They a Trend? 

     Well, just like any trend, it begins with one notable person picking it up. Once other notable people begin hopping on the wagon, then it becomes a trend. But the reason people like to wear these shoes is because.. well, for one, they're comfortable. I know so many people who wear sneakers to an event and then change into their heels once they arrive. But, what if you could stay in those shoes all day? 

    You can also pair these kicks with just about any piece of clothing, and they will look great. You can wear them with pants, denim jeans, dresses and skirts. I have worn mine with basically all of these options. We love a good basic piece of clothing in our wardrobe. One that can be paired with just about anything. Well, these sneakers fit that category perfectly! 

    I’m not one to hop on trends just because everyone is doing it. But once I tried on my white shoes.. I fell in love! To be honest, I felt a little too old for them. I know... I’m 25. I think it was more so that I felt that they dressed down an outfit a little too much. But, after seeing the range of people rocking these (and in different styles), I figured they were a trend that had to be worth trying for myself.


How to Style Them


    As I mentioned before, these shoes are trendy because you can pretty much wear them with anything and they'll look great! I personally love wearing them with pants or even a jumpsuit! But, I also love pairing them with a dress to give a slightly elevated look but, at the same time, keep it casual. 

  The pair I have on in these pictures are some cheap cotton sneakers from H&M! If you’re like me and don’t like investing too much in trendy items before you try them for yourself, then these shoes are   great for you. However, I’ve linked, down below, several shops you can purchase them from. When you’re done browsing, feel free to comment on your favorite outfit to pair your white sneakers with! 



Where to Buy Them

    I’d definitely say to invest in these if you’re debating whether or not to buy them. I’m all for shoes that can be worn in many different ways and that match just about everything. So, I immediately fell in love with these. Not because they were trendy, but because I found them useful in my own closet. So, take a look at your closet and think “Would I realistically wear these?” And “How often would I wear them?” That will give you your answer as to whether or not you should invest in some.  

Check down below for some of the sneakers I found that are available and under $100:

DSW | Sam Edelman Lupita Sneakers for $49.99



H&M | Cotton Sneakers for $14.99



Banana Republic Factory | Perforated Sneakers for $63.99



ASOS | ASOS DESIGN Demi Lace-Up Sneakers for $26



Madewell | Court Sneakers for $98.00



    Thanks as always for stopping by! Leave a comment down below what style of clothing you like to wear with sneakers. Is it a dress, jumpsuit, or a top and pant combo? 

No comments:

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.