Saturday, April 17, 2021

5 Activities During Covid That Will Help Utilize Your Closet

    
    Over the past year, I've struggled with utilizing my closet and staying active. I know I'm not alone on this one. Half way into lockdown, I decided to up my game. Rather than sitting at home complaining about my dull and predictable routine, I came up with a list of safe activities that I can incorporate from time to time. What were some of those activities?

  1. Get some fresh air and go outdoors. Not only does this revitalize you but it helps you to appreciate the small things (we often take for granted) that we can be grateful for. 
  2. Plan a fun picnic (indoor or outdoor). While enjoying the fresh air, why not change up your lunch location. As the weather begins to warm up, it's easier to plan an outdoor picnic. However, my husband and I would plan indoor picnics ALL the time while on lockdown and absolutely loved it. It was a fun way to switch up our home dynamics too. 
  3. Plan a virtual gathering. Okay, so I know you probably have done this or know someone who's done this. But, it's so important to take advantage of all the new resources that are coming out which helps friends to connect virtually. As Jeopardy viewers, my husband and I love to watch fun game shows like that. So why not host one? We use JeopardyLabs to create our games. You could even plan a girls night in where you get your closest girlfriends, pick a theme and dress up. You'll have a blast!
  4. Create a fun picture scavenger hunt with friends. If you're like me, you'll need some social interaction besides those in your household. Although this idea sounds a bit difficult to coordinate, it's actually super easy. If everyone in the group has a cellphone with camera accessibility, then you're good to go. Basically, you send out a list of items the group has to find within a limited time. You'll each send pictures of you finding each item. The first to find all the items wins! You could make it even more fun by dropping off a fun reward for the winner. The fun thing about it is seeing the creative ways people take their pictures and it gives you something positive to talk about with friends.
  5. Outdoor/ Bubble Dining. Now, this one you absolutely HAVE to err on the side of caution. First off, my husband and I are both vaccinated so it gives us a bit more to rely on as far as safety. Of course, make sure to practice social distancing whilst eating out and if you feel that you are seated in an area that is too close to others... speak up! We have only tried this out a few times since the weather is getting warmer. And only amongst the two of us. But it’s a great way to change things up if done with caution!


The fun part about each of these activities is that it allows you to utilize your closet. I rarely wear half of my clothes due to the pandemic. However, when I incorporate some of these activities, I find myself excited to plan my outfits. Just the other day, we took a walk outdoors and rather than just walking around our neighborhood, we went to a local wildlife conservatory. It was so beautiful and it was a fun outdoor date than encouraged me to dress up! Another outing was going to see the local cherry blossoms. Another occasion that prompted me to dress up. 

Want to see what I wore to one of these outings? Look below! You can find this cute ruffle neck blouse in my SHOP






Shop the Look:



 

1. Sam Edelman Rodney D’Orsay Flats- Buy HERE

2. Shoppe Roam Leopard Print Blouse- Buy HERE

3. Banana Republic High Rise Bi-Stretch Slim Pants- Buy HERE
 

No comments:

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.