Friday, April 23, 2021

How to Get the Most Out of Online Shopping


    Online shopping can be.. well.. complicated at times. That's why I used specific hacks to help me get the most out of my experience. Since the past year, I have only made a handful of in store purchases. However, if I had to choose, I'd go online shopping over in person shopping ANYDAY. Why? Because I know how to work the system enough to make the right picks. Of course, there will always be the few purchases that simple don't work out. But for the most part, you can confidently make a purchase online. I'm so excited to share these tips with you today! 

  • First, be prepared to spend a large amount of time reading reviews. I'm infamous for only making purchases with at least 4 star reviews. It's nice to look at an ad with a model showcasing the item, but it doesn't beat the opinions of regular people like myself. I can always feel confident reading reviews from those who purchase the item. And it's a bonus when they have pictures attached to their reviews. This is also a great reminder for me to leave reviews on products when I can too. Because there will always be that one person like myself who needs to be reaffirmed of their purchase. 
  • Another important tip is to read the details. It sound basic but I've been guilty of making purchases that I was sure was "not accurate to the description" only to find out that all the details were included. I just didn't read it. Often times, a product will have a "description" section that includes the dimensions as well as material, structure and any disclaimers that are noteworthy. These will play a vital role in how this item will fit you and what you're looking for. 
  • Take a look at your closet to see if there are any items that ay resemble what you’re looking at or if there are any items you can use to create what you’re looking for. This could save you a lot of time and of course.. money. 
  • For all my money saving gals out there.. don’t forget to search the web for coupons. As a shop owner myself, I can guarantee you that 8/10 times, you’ll find some type of savings or sale. So I recommend you look for them! If you can’t find coupons on the web, perhaps the store gives a coupon incentive for signing up for their email list. Don’t be afraid to peruse the website in search of these. 
  • Another thing you can make sure to do is browse around to see how much other sites are selling the product for. Now this really works for items that are mass produced.. so you may not get the best results for smaller shops. However, you can guarantee that another major store is selling that same pair of Marc Fisher heels that you  have your eyes on. 

By following these tips, I’ve been able to find some great items for great deals. It also gives me peace of mind knowing that I 100% love the product! Test these out the next time you shop. Maybe even on my SHOP? Click here to begin shopping

No comments:

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.