Thursday, September 23, 2021

Cardigan Season | My Favorite Styles


 

    If wearing a cardigan doesn't give you a warm cozy feeling, then I don't know what will. It's my absolute go-to during the Fall season. Why? Well, for one, they are super versatile. There are so many variation of cardigans (eg. long, short, open-front, button-up, the list goes on). And when you find the style that fits you and the look you're going for, it's an absolutely rewarding feeling. Another reason to love cardigans is.. well.. did I mention how COZY they are? 

    This season as we begin to go out more, we'll definitely be putting our cardigans, sweaters and coats to use! That's why I've had my eyes on some of these lovely cardigans. Check them out!


1. Chunky Sweaters

     1. H&M                                                                 2. H&M


2. Long Open-Faced Cardigans

     1. Old Navy                                                           2. H&M


3. Classic & Textured Cardigans

    1. J Crew Factory                                  2. Banana Republic




    I hope you enjoyed browsing cardigans almost as much as I enjoyed blogging about them! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Comment down below your absolute favorite style of cardigan and how you love to wear it! 

Shop the Look



| 1. Textured Cardigan- Purchased at BANANA REPUBLIC |

| 2. Rectangle Sunglasses- Find similar at NORDSTROM |

| 3. Pull On Pants- Purchased at H&M |

No comments:

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.